Why decide glass abutment system ZX-27?
Although there is no need for advocating for the advantages of fixed dental prosthesis,
we should like to point out some basic features of this new system:
High acceptability with patients; it has been proved that patients are more likely to have fixed dental prosthesis than removable ones;
• Easy maintenance of the cleanliness of the oral cavity;
• Esthetical outlook;
• Comfort and regained self-esteem; enjoyment of meals;
• Elimination of gastric problems arising from insufficient processing of meals in the oral cavity;
• Reliability of the fixed cemented prosthesis;
no need to have fears about its falling out, getting lost or broken;
• Economy and low costs;
• Clinically tested biocompatibility and friendliness of the material to human body;
• Durability if all the instructions and principles are observed;
High professionalism and quality of design and processing by certified dental technicians.